Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 3..........I realize what happened, I think.

So hello there friends. I have made a stop for the time being which I think is pretty safe. I'm sorry for being so mysterious about this on-the-run stuff. I'll make it clear to you.

So where I left of last time was when I was in the hospital after my accident when I saw the machine I knew what it was for when I saw it. I think the doctor thought so to because he looked at me and asked me, "What do you think this machine is for?" The doctor just assumed that I could talk when I hadn't even been murmuring.

He was right.

I said in a clear voice which even surprised me,"I think that it is something to do with your.......mind."

I don't know what made me say mind. I was going to say brain but I don't know.

He looked at me real funny like when my mom looks at me when trying to see if I'm lying. (she's pretty good at it too) then I saw a light and before I knew it had been 2 days and I had woken up in the hospital staring at the ceiling. The same doctor was there looking at my face and he said the words which I wish I had followed immediately he said them.

"Run away to the Mind Games"

I'm really tired right now and I will right ASAP. You have to know this guys and gals. It may sound boring at first but try and post your comments here. I'm taking a risk telling you guys anyway.

Gotta go. Peace.

No comments: